There are many ways you can be part of helping Agape provide for and educate children impacted by AIDS.
- Make a donation
- Sponsor a child, college student or classroom
- Gifts in Honor for holidays, weddings, birthdays and other special occasions
- Grants, trusts, endowments, stocks, bonds, and other forms of support
As a Volunteer in the US:
- Support and/or volunteer at Agape’s fundraisers
- Plan your own a fundraiser
- Plan your own mail, email or Facebook campaign
- Sign up as a volunteer for special projects
As a Volunteer in India:
Agape strongly supports local programs and encourages self-sufficiency in our oversees work. Therefore, we send as few non-native workers as possible and employ national staff wherever we can. When we do utilize non-native workers, they are qualified and experienced professionals, with specific areas of expertise not available locally.
Agape does offer oversees opportunities for two or three short term groups of up to 12 people each year, including an annual dental clinic volunteer team that comes each summer.
To learn more, please contact Lynne@AgapeIntl.org